Consent Is Morality: Bitcoin Hunt #1
Hidden within the text of the First Edition print copy of Consent Is Morality, is a pattern of words that will unlock a bitcoin address. Listen to the following podcasts below to obtain the clues to find the words in the book that will unlock a bitcoin wallet! (See Section 4: "How To Play" to find out how to enter your guess!)
Clue #1: Announced on Conversations About Freedom with Moral Bob on Nov. 24, 2020:
Clue #2: Announced on Toward Anarchy with Michael Storm on Dec. 6, 2020:
Clue #3: Announced on Beyond the Ballot with Nick Irwin on Jan. 4, 2021:
Clue #4: Announced on the Libertarian Institute's Don't Tread on Anyone with Keith Knight on Jan. 6, 2021:
Clue #5: [Not yet announced]
Clue #6: [Not yet announced]
Clue #7: [Not yet announced]
Clue #8: [Not yet announced]
Clue #9: [Not yet announced]
Clue #10: [Not yet announced]
Check the wallet: 1PatnoTRghYJhpHis2g57yobjw9Fcy7Ekm
And don't forget...
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO COMPLETE THE PUZZLE AND OBTAIN THE BITCOIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF OBTAINING THE BITCOIN. Only access to a physical (paper-printed) copy of the First Edition of the book: Consent Is Morality: A Philosophy of Peace IS NECESSARY to solve the puzzle.
1. Eligibility: The Consent Is Morality Bitcoin Hunt #1 ("Hunt") is open only to those who are of legal age of consent. Employees of Mollior Merx, Pax Deals, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Hunt. The Hunt is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Hunt, You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Mollior Merx or Pax Deals as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Hunt.
3. Eligibility Period: The Hunt began when it was announced publicly via podcast on November 3, 2020, and will continue until any amount of bitcoin is transferred from bitcoin wallet with the public key of 1PatnoTRghYJhpHis2g57yobjw9Fcy7Ekm ("Hunt Wallet") to another private wallet. Once ANY amount of bitcoin in the Hunt Wallet is transferred to any other bitcoin wallet, the Hunt is immediately ended. There is no specified date or time limit to the Hunt. The Hunt will remain active until any of the bitcoin in the Hunt Wallet is claimed.
4. How to Play: Due to the nature of the Hunt, there is no official "entry" process. Neither Mollior Merx nor Pax Deals require notification of any intent to solve the Hunt. Individuals attempting to solve the puzzle may follow these directions:
1. Go to bitaddress.org
2. Bypass the first wallet generation (it is not part of the Hunt)
3. Click "Brain Wallet"
4. Enter your guess where it says, "Enter Passphrase"
5. DO NOT SELECT the "Compressed address" checkbox. It MUST REMAIN CLEARED!
6. Click "View"
To see if you have the correct address with the bitcoin:
1. Copy the value under "Bitcoin Address"
2. Go to blockchain.com
3. Paste the address into the search field and press Enter/Return
4. Check the BTC wallet (NOT the BCH wallet)
5. If there is any bitcoin in the wallet, you have won the Hunt. You can use the private key (from bitaddress.org) to transfer the bitcoin into your own private wallet.
You may enter as many guesses as you wish. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, You may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mollior Merx or Pax Deals.
5. Prize: The first person who finds the correct private key of the Hunt Wallet and successfully transfers any bitcoin into their private wallet is the "Finder" and receives the exact amount of bitcoin in the Hunt Wallet they, themselves transfer minus any transfer or network fees. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at the discretion of Mollior Merx or Pax Deals. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Finder. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Finder is permitted. While there is no requirement for the Finder to identify themselves to Mollior Merx or Pax Deals, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Mollior Merx and Pax Deals to use Finder’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law, should the Finder's identity become known. The Hunt Wallet was seeded with approximately 0.01BTC. On or about the first day of each month, the Sponsor (See Section 14: "Sponsor") expects to add $1.00USD for each physical (paper) book sold during that calendar month to the Hunt Wallet. Neither the Sponsor, Mollior Merx, Pax Deals, nor any affiliated organization or person, will be held liable for mistakes or delays in any deposit. The exact amount added to the wallet may be more or less than $1.00USD per book, may not be deposited on the first day of each month, and may be reduced by any network or transfer fees. All deposits are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of guesses made according to the steps in Section 4 "How to Play."
7. Finder Selection and Notification: The Finder will be notified ONLY by finding the correct bitcoin wallet private key, and checking its value using the steps given in Section 4: "How To Play." Neither Mollior Merx nor Pax Deals shall have any liability for Finder's failure to notice they have found the correct key even if they entered the correct code, and correctly followed the steps to find the key. Finder will not be contacted by Mollior Merx or Pax Deals in order to claim the bitcoin. Mollior Merx and Pax Deals will only know if a Finder has located the correct key when the bitcoin in the Hunt Wallet has been removed. If a Finder fails to claim the prize (by transferring the bitcoin into a private wallet owned by the Finder), the prize may be forfeited if another person discovers the correct key to the Hunt Wallet. Receipt by Winner of the bitcoin offered is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY FINDER (AT MOLLIOR MERX‘S OR PAX DEALS' SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN FINDER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS FINDER OF THE HUNT, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS FINDER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
FINDING THE CORRECT KEY IS NO GUARANTEE OF RECEIVING ANY BITCOIN, OR ANY OTHER PRIZE. ONLY THE ACT BY THE FINDER OF SUCCESSFULLY TRANSFERRING BITCOIN FROM THE HUNT WALLET INTO THIER OWN PRIVATE WALLET WILL CONSTITUTE RECEIVING OF THE BITCOIN.
MOLLIOR MERX, PAX DEALS, THEIR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENCIES, SUPPLIERS, EMPLOYEES, AND ALL OTHER PERSONS ASSOCIATED WITH THE HUNT ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSFERRING THE FOUND BITCOIN INTO THE WINNER'S PRIVATE WALLET, OR FOR THE US DOLLAR VALUE OF THE BITCOIN. ANY AMOUNT OF BITCOIN LOST OR STOLEN DUE TO ANY ERROR (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO MISTYPING, ERRORS IN TRANSMISSION, LOST KEYS, POWER LOSS, APPLICATION ERROR, COPY/PASTE ERROR, ETC.) ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FINDER. ANY LOSS IN US DOLLAR VALUE OF THE BITCOIN EITHER BEFORE OR AFTER IT IS CLAIMED IS ENTIRELY BORNE ON THE FINDER.
8. Rights Granted by You: While submission of your personal information is not a requirement to claim the bitcoin, by entering, You understand and agree that Mollior Merx or Pax Deals, anyone acting on behalf of Mollior Merx or Pax Deals, and their licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, information legally acquired about You including but not limited to your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Hunt, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Mollior Merx and Pax Deals from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Mollior Merx or Pax Deals may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Mollior Merx and Pax Deals reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Hunt should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mollior Merx or Pax Deals' control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Hunt. In such case, Mollior Merx or Pax Deals may at their discretion select the Finder prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Mollior Merx or Pax Deals, or take other action such as moving the bitcoin to a different Hunt Wallet. Mollior Merx and Pax Deals reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Hunt or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Mollior Merx or Pax Deals have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Hunt, to void guesses for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for guessing. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Hunt may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Mollior Merx and Pax Deals reserve the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Mollior Merx and Pax Deals and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Hunt and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Hunt IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Hunt, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Hunt, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Hunt). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Finder's List: Because there is no requirement for any Finder to inform Mollior Merx or Pax Deals when they transfer the bitcoin from the Hunt Wallet to their private wallet, there may be no method to find or identify the Finder. This is the nature of bitcoin itself, and not any rules decision by Mollior Merx or Pax Deals.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Hunt is the author of Consent Is Morality: A Philosophy of Peace.
15. Facebook: The Hunt hosted by Mollior Merx and Pax Deals, which are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Any of these terms may change without notice. To see these rules, or any changes or updates, visit https://paxdeals.com/pages/contest-rules or bitcoin.consentismorality.com